Follow Us @jadephotographs

January 21, 2015

Staring at the screen

Blank Pages

I sit in front of a blank screen wishing I could type up something profound, inspiring, and clever. But alas nothing comes out. I haven't sat down and written up a list of new years resolutions. And I have resolved that this year I am not going to make a list. I am going to work on being a better me every day. Whether its going for a walk, eating a doughnut, take a picture, prepare a church lesson, or prep for preschool. 
I am grateful for my many hobbies and talents. 
I am grateful for a lovely and supportive family. 
I am grateful for a gospel that is full of peace and happiness. 
I am grateful for a husband that loves me for every single flaw and weakness. 
I am grateful for a home where wonderful warm memories are made.
I can't imagine anything greater than having the Savior in my home, in my thoughts and in my heart. 


 

No comments: