Follow Us @jadephotographs

January 3, 2014

Our Beautiful Christmas tree

Christmas in the house 

 I love Christmas time, the smells, the sights, the sounds, but this holiday season seem to fly by. I feel like I blinked and it was gone. My husby and I have been sick with the flu and sinus problems since Christmas day. It was a bummer, but it gave us the opportunity to just relax and take a load off. We celebrated the New year with a good deal of rest. SO I think we are done for quiet awhile. 
It was a real blast to have family here for the holidays. I will be posting more about that later. 

It was so very sad to take down the tree, my husby had to do it. I was to attached to take it down. But this beautiful evergreen lasted the whole season, strong, and green. It sits outside of the house, as a reminder of the marvelous holiday.


















No comments: