Follow Us @jadephotographs

May 13, 2013

Date Night: Drive–In's

We ain't teenagers no more

Pacer texted me and invited me out on a date for Friday night. I gladly accepted… I hadn't any other offers so I figured it best to accept. 


We hadn't gone out on a date in quite some time. So we got a pizza, soda, made popcorn, bought some gummy bears, piled the car with blankets and chairs and headed out to Newberg. I had never been to the drive-ins here in Oregon. I used to go with my friends in Cali… ahh remember those days?? FUN TIMES no????
We got there around 630ish got our spot and proceeded to wait til dark to start the movie. Iron Man 3… excellent flick BTW!
We ate our pizza and people watched. Then I downloaded a new game on my phone. Its an app designed by Ellen DeGeneres, called Heads up. Super hysterical. We even had someone come over and ask us what we were playing. It was so funny. Then my battery died. End of phone fun! ***note to self must bring charger next time*** 
We decided to stay for the second movie, The Great and Powerful OZ. Completely ridiculous!!!! Do not I repeat DO NOT pay money to see this movie. You will want to stick anything you may have on hand into your eyes! 
We got home around 2:30 am and we were DEAD tired for the rest of the weekend. I don't know if this is what happens once you get married, you must go to bed by 10pm. Or if its cause I am getting older. Either way, probably will not be staying up that late ever again. Not if I can help it at least. 













  


No comments: