Follow Us @jadephotographs

December 21, 2012

Temple Trip with the Primary kids

I really truly love my calling as the Primary President
I feel so blessed to be able to work with such amazing little children.  I understand completely the love Jesus has for little children. I think about them all day. I can't wait to see them each and every Sunday. I feel its one of the most important callings on earth, teaching and educating the children of the world. I have always been the pied piper of little children (and cats) but I love that I have been blessed with the talents and abilities that I have.  
I am truly blessed!


This past weekend I had the opportunity to take a group of 8-11 year old kiddos to the Portland temple. While our youth did baptisms we went to the visitor center. Where we watched a wonderful Christmas movie. Mr. Krueger's Christmas
Then the kids had a scavenger hunt in the visitor center. They had a blast. It was so fun to see them learning more about the gospel and having a fun time doing it. I want to thank all those that participated, especially the really sweet sister missionaries at the temple.











No comments: