Follow Us @jadephotographs

October 22, 2012

General Conference October 2012

Happy General Conference weekend


I truly enjoyed General Conference this October. Pacer and I have been so busy with life, the beach house, and church responsibilities. So it was nice to wake up and turn on the computer to watch it in my jammies on the couch, with a bowl of Lucky Charms. *don't judge I love my Lucky Charms.* 
There were so many amazing and inspiring talks but my absolute favorite was I know it, I live it, I love it, by Ann M Dibb *Second Counselor in the Young Women General Presidency.
what struck me the most about it was the fact that I am a blogger and I love to share things about my religion and my beliefs. I wish all my friends could feel the joy and happiness I feel daily because of the gospel. I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

 

No comments: