Follow Us @jadephotographs

May 8, 2012

Twitterpation? or True LOVE?


I have a million and one reasons as to why I have been neglecting my blog so horribly. But it is indeed twitterpation season, and I am in 

Like sickly, sugary, sweet, sappy, deliriously happy love. I know I know kinda of a lame excuse. 

But I think getting engaged qualifies though. So here it goes…

I am dying of this horrific cough (super sexy BTW)
and Pacer picks me up in the morning we head up to Silver Falls for the North falls. We hike awhile and spend time snuggling under the waterfall. I know give you a tooth ache sweet. 


Inside North falls cave

Cute couple snappin cell phone pics




in front of upper north falls

My man sooo cute takin pictures

behind the falls

headed back up

north falls

upper north falls

upper north falls
Then my coughing lungs decided for us, that hiking probably was not a really great idea. So we headed toward South falls to have a picnic. Pacer arranged everything he carried his picnic basket filled with yummies. He laid out the blanket and plates and silverware and food. 
getting the grub all ready

the spread

over the river and through the woods to our private little picnic spot

yup I said yes! derrrr!!!!


Then he asked me to marry him. It couldn't be a more perfect and wonderful day. I love Pacer with all my heart. I can't wait to spend all my life and all eternity with him. 

the big day
AUGUST 11, 2012

 

No comments: