Follow Us @jadephotographs

March 26, 2012

A lovely day at the temple

I was able to take some pictures of a family who was sealed on Saturday. Pacer came with me as my assistant and he was a mighty fine assistant. I think I should take him along all the time. He got the kids laughing. But we had a really nice time at the visitors center. I taught him a few tricks for iphone photography. Some of these pics area iphone and some are from my camera. It was a beautiful day.





The beautiful Christ in the temple visitor center






Caught him takin close ups



Me and Pacer

Portland LDS temple

Not a really great photo of myself.


Test shot subject thanks Pacer








dinner at Recipe

the lovely patio of the restaurant

golden beet salad

cream puffs with vanilla bean gelato, chocolate sauce, and pecans yummy

No comments: