Follow Us @jadephotographs

February 5, 2012

Aunt Jade your so beautiful

Um yup those are the sweet words that came out of my two year niece's mouth today. I could get compliments all day but hearing her say those few words literally made my day.
Sometimes we all feel down, there are things we each dislike about ourselves. And really we are our worst critics.

When I when I imagine myself, I think I'm skinny and beautiful. Then as I walk by a mirror or a window and see my reflection, I think who in the world i that. I like to just keep imagining that I'm skinny and beautiful and it makes me feel more confident. It gives me an extra bounce in my step, and a sense that I can take on the world.

I love my niece and I left those three little words that brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart.

No comments: