Follow Us @jadephotographs

December 11, 2011

My new Calling

“We are the Lord's hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to lift His children. He is dependent upon each of us– President Thomas S. Monson

 I have been attending the Spanish Branch at church for some time now and I am super excited about my new calling. I have been in the nursery for so long, it is exciting to be able to work with adults and have adult conversations. I am now the second counselor in the Relief Society. 


"The Relief Society has been established by our Heavenly Father to organize, teach, and inspire His daughters and prepare them for the blessings of eternal life by helping them increase faith and personal righteousness, strengthen families and homes, and seek out and help those in need."

No comments: