Follow Us @jadephotographs

December 13, 2011

Lemon Cake Cookies

I love love love anything with lemons or limes. So this recipe makes me soooo happy. Cause I can have delicious warm cookies in minutes.


Lemon Cake Cookies

Ingredients:
1 (18.25 oz.)box  lemon cake mix
1 tsp. baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
powdered sugar for sprinkling

Directions:
1- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2-In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix and baking powder. Add eggs and oil, then mix until well blended. (It was a bit crumbly for me so I used my hands to really mix it well- it's not as smooth as typical dough.)
 3-Stir in chocolate chips, or your choice of additions. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
4- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.  Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with sugar.





No comments: