Follow Us @jadephotographs

October 30, 2011

My Friends you are the stars, the moon, the sunshine in my life

"A friend loveth at all times…" –Proverbs 17:17

I have been thinking a lot about my friendships past and present. I have had some of the most amazing experiences with some of the best people ever! My best friend Sarah from elementary school. Man we had some interesting timessorry my mom left you on the side of the road.
I am thankful for my other elementary school friends as well, Amber & Nicole we had a blast. 
Then there was all of my fabulous friends from high school. Candi, Lacy I love you girls we had great times! 


And I can't forget my friend Justin. Thanks Justin for always being there for me.
Sierra College was GOOD times!!






My mission was an incredible experience and came out with some life long friends. Thanks Christine, Kristy & Nahomy. You are my girls!


And my bestest friend who I miss more and more the longer we are apart. Leslie you mean so much to me. I miss you tons. You are amazing! Love you forever!

I am truly grateful for all of my relationships and my peeps! Thanks for putting up with me and all the good times we have had. I hope that our friendships will last always and always. May God always be with each of you. 

No comments: