Follow Us @jadephotographs

October 2, 2011

General Conference Weekend

 There is something wonderful and inspiring about the first weekend of every October and every April. We have the profound opportunity to hear the words of a living prophet *President Thomas S. Monson* and apostles of a loving God. It is so amazing to hear their words and feel the spirit of God. They are truly inspired and uphold their priesthood covenants. I am grateful for their love of me and all mankind. They have compassion for the sick, the afflicted, the downtrodden and the poor. They love and show the greatest gift of all; charity. I have been uplifted and edified on this glorious weekend. Thank thee Oh God for a Prophet!

Watch General Conference Sessions here
 I enjoyed conference with my little friends all around me and my niece asleep in the bed next to me.
journal for taking notes and a snack

rub my belly please

not much room for me in the bed

i just wanna squish her cuteness.

yes the notebook is on my lap



She takes up half the bed

she is safely under my legs under the blankets

feel asleep reading a spanish book.

Santi is guarding her.

No comments: