Follow Us @jadephotographs

October 23, 2011

Autumn is the most wonderful time of the year

I love everything about the fall.
I have already done a pre-fall post. But now it is fully upon us. 
On Saturday I took Grandma up to a Gluten Free convention. It was quite interesting. Plenty of yummy samples. 
Turns out my body is soooooo not happy with the whole gluten free idea. I spent all day today in bed recovering from oding (over doing it) on gluten free products. 
But afterwards I went down to Third St. in McMinnville and just wandered around photography. The sun was shining just right on all the trees creating colors that were amazing and florescent. It was so intense. I encountered several other photographers out doing just the very same thing as I was.
I LOVE FALL!!!


































No comments: