Follow Us @jadephotographs

August 4, 2011

Cake Dough Chocolate chip Cookies

Cake Dough Chocolate chip Cookies
I wanted to bake cookies but didn't feel like spending forever in the kitchen on a hot summer day. So this recipe took all of 6 minutes to do. I was in and out of the kitchen in less the 30 min. Including baking time. I love to cook and bake but when its super hot…not so much. But this was worth it. 


Cake Dough Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
1 (18.25 oz.) box cake mix
1 tsp. baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Directions:
1- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2-In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix and baking powder. Add eggs and oil, then mix until well blended. (It was a bit crumbly for me so I used my hands to really mix it well- it's not as smooth as typical dough.)
 3-Stir in chocolate chips, or your choice of additions. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
4- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.  Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

No comments: