Follow Us @jadephotographs

July 19, 2011

Things that move me

I have been thinking a lot of the things in life that move me and make me happy. I am inspired by some many things around me. I have a list a mile long. But here are a few things that are my favorite.

 
laughter: especially that of little children. They are so sweet and innocent. We could all learn something from their humility and their willingness to love and always forgive.








family: my family is the most important thing in the whole world. I love them all so very much. I am inspired daily by their unconditional love for me. They are supportive and patient and I can't thank them enough for loving me and all my craziness. 






friends: my friends are an important part of my life. They inspire me to be a better person and to make the most of life. I am truly grateful for my bestest friend Leslie. You are my truly my light. Thanks for being you. 










the coast: i love the ocean. The coast in the northwest is so beautiful. I love the colors, the smells, and how the air is so refreshing. The feeling of sand in my toes is almost as good as a pedicure… almost!






flowers: my most favorite time of the year is spring when all the flowers start blooming. After the cold of the winter watching the colors explode. Its so amazing to watch God's most colorful creations come to life.








shoes: i am crazy addicted to shoes. They make me smile. I love the colors, the textures, the patterns, the creative styles. The designers are always coming up with new and interesting styles. I love wearing my shoes, they make me feel happy and sexy. I feel like I can walk into any room with confidence. 


















weddings: one of the things that inspires me to be a better photographer is weddings. I love everything about a wedding. I love that it is the most happiest day in the lives of people. They come together to share their love with their friends and family. They eat, dance, hug and kiss. It's inspiring to see all the decorations, flowers, and small details that describe who the couple are. It just makes me happy to see others so in love and ready to start a new adventure together as a couple. 










photography: i love to take pictures. I can't imagine my life without my camera. I love to capture people as they truly are. To really see the world as it is… beautiful, majestic, and incredible. 






sweets: i love to bake and make delicious things. Being in the kitchen and exploring new flavors and colors is so exciting for me. I love to make others smile with my tasty creations.


This is only a small portion of my list… more to come another time!!!

No comments: